Imagine hearing the sounds of monkeys, tropical birds, and waves.
Imagine yourself rediscovering what true abundance in life looks like.
Ojo del Mar is a beautiful eco-lodge. It is a natural gem that enriches you with all her natural structures nestled in the lush forest, while also offering space for sitting on a quiet beach, relax in the under a palm tree, and various areas to surf.
The accommodations available at Ojo del Mar are light and airy, with open designs that allow full connection with nature. There is a combination of small and large cabins, a beach house, and beachfront beach nests.*
*We accommodate our guests based on the demographic diversity in the group, taking into consideration individual preferences as much as possible
Activities & Transport
Within walking distance
- Walk the many beaches,
- Explore the rivers, tidepools and waterfalls
- Animal spotting
- Bird watching
By tours/ further away
- Visit Corcovado National Park
- Visit the mangroves
- and check the local responsible tour agencies for much more!
If you need help with arranging transportation from Puerto Jimènez to please let us know by replying to your booking confirmation!
From San José
- Book a flight to Puerto Jimènez from San José
- Rent a car in San Josè and drive to Ojo Del Mar
From Puerto Jimènez
- Rent a car and drive to Ojo Del Mar
- Local taxis
- Walk your way! It is a 15 k walk to Puerto Jimènez.
- “Collectivo” taxibus that travels on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between Puerto Jimenez and Corcovado National Park twice a day. This is a very affordable transport to many of the area's most popular sites.
- Tour agencies provide you rides to your activity for an additional fee
- Hitchhike! (Very common here!)